- Offers products across banking & trading book for both Retail & Corporate customers
- Customers: 31 mn
- Accounts: 51 mn
- Loans: 7 mn
- GL Accounts: 30000
- GL Balances: 3 mn per period
- Integrated regulatory reporting solution to comply with all the Central Bank reporting requirements
- Automate regulatory reporting during the on-going CBS upgrade
- Data sourcing across 60+ transaction systems
- Minimize manual interventions and alterations to Data
- Flexible Data Storage / Report Generation capabilities
- Data extraction & integration across systems supporting multiple countries
- One of the largest & complex Regulatory Reporting implementation in the country
- 120+ reports delivered to the Central Bank.
- Regulatory Reporting Data Mart and Reporting pack delivered in 18 months
- Aggregation of customer’s exposures across transaction systems
- Data Mapping to reception, Pre-fab banking data model and storage of regulatory data
- Deployment of Regulatory & Risk Mart covering NPA Management, exposures, risk-based supervision and pre-configured Regulatory Reports
- XBRL-compliant Reporting
- Present in India for over five decades
- Products include working capital facilities, treasury management, trade finance & solutions, capital raising, risk management, forex and fixed income securities
- Uses legacy mainframe systems
- Regional Technology set-up in Hong Kong
- Single & scalable solution for all regulatory reporting requirements in the country
- Ability to interface with legacy systems with capabilities of Gap Data Management, Adjustments, etc.
- Modular solution for phase-wise rollout
- Monitoring and classifying NPAs
- Leveraging SEMI (Single Extraction Multiple Implementation) approach for multiple regulatory outputs
- Data Gateway for various legacy systems – enabling bank to easily adapt future Regulatory needs
- Single partner for all Regulatory & Compliance requirements in the country
- Roadmap to align with bank’s strategic terchnology interests
- Modular and scalable architecture helped reduce Asset Quality Tracking system implementation to 2 months
- Data extraction from legacy systems, creation of a Data Gateway for legacy system(s) integration
- Deployment of Argus Data Model and pre-built Regulatory Reports covering LCR, Exposures, NPA and Risk Based Supervision (RBS)
- Large French bank with presence in India for over 150 years, with 8 branches across the country.
- Offers sophisticated solutions in three core businesses — Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking, spanning Fixed Income and Debt Capital Markets, Cash Management & Trade, Corporate Finance and Institutional Equities & Wealth Management.
- A single data management and reporting platform for a multi-country implementation.
- Solution for regulatory reporting across 7+ APAC operations (jurisdictions), with liquidity reporting capability
- Integration with the regional data warehouse
- Support regional HO reporting in their local jurisdiction
- Multi-country Argus Data Management Platform and Data Model for Risk and Regulatory
- Reporting (XBRL) deployed across multiple geographies
- Deployment of LCR (BASEL III) solution for multiple geographies
- Data Integration with the regional data warehouse
- Management of regulatory reporting support as an ODC
- Data mapping with the regional data warehouse and solution customization
- Deployment of Argus Data Model in a phased manner covering one jurisdiction at a time, followed by LCR reporting solution for applicable operations in APAC
- Worked with 3 US regulators in enterprise data aggregation covering loan account portfolio of 18 largest banks (~600 million accounts)
- Products included general purpose, private label, small business, charge cards, etc.
- Monthly data feeds with 5+ years of historical data sets
- A one time activity of data feed transmissions, helping banks to create required data sets
- Receipt, load, validate, aggregate, report, & provide user access through a UI platform
- Argus is the only vendor selected by branches of the US regulatory bodies to receive, warehouse and report on account-level credit card data.
- This experience was leveraged by the FCA during a recent Proof of Concept exercise for credit cards, and was then further leveraged through the Credit Card Market Study.
- Data warehouse – Data capture, conversion, aggregation and storage solution.
- Solution set up in 30 – 90 days
- Replicated in secondary location
- Web based GUI for 100 users